Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Karmayoga by SwamiVivekananda

I am reading the karma yoga -  following are my findings and i agree to it
- whatever treatment / any thing that i am receiving is because of my past actions
- so i will try to modify or make my actions such that it shapes up my future nicely, so my present action has no room for criticising behaviour for any body (i am not seriously going to criticise somebody in his absence) , my actions should say about me rather than making other happy at that moment - it should more of telling the truth.
-certain things i read from the book of - unselfishness towards work -- ?? this is really disturbing me -how can some one work without any motives -it confuses me ( but i should remember that this is by Swami Vivekanand )
-also the book describes the giant faith or power that can over turn the whole world - its all about your action - which builds your character and in which in returns gives out to the world.
- i have been reading sai-satcharitra since last 5 years - but sometimes i just fell what doe Sai says by this mere stories - but now i have realized what actaully Sai wants to say - i should read it again to really understand it but not before completing the karma yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment